Perrys Stockfeed and Saddlery was established in 1937 by Richard 'Stan' Perry, who purchased a steam engine and W-Class chaff cutter and travelled to farms in the Kyneton area to cut their chaff. He also cut chaff for export to Europe for the pack horses during world war 2.
In the 60's, Perrys purchased the property in Market Street, Kyneton, setting the chaff cutter up here, and buying in hay to begin selling chaff direct. This was following by the purchase of a manufacturing site outside of kyneton, with Market Street becoming solely a retail premises.
During the 90's Perrys expanded their business to include a saddlery range, which has grown to be one of the most extensive in central Victoria, and introduced a range of mixed fibre equine feeds.